Light up your home or office
Reducing electricity bills is a big concern for many at the moment. How can you fight back? One way is with LED lighting. When you purchase quality LED lights you can rest assured they will last more than six times longer than regular compact fluorescents (CFLs) and up to 30 times longer than incandescent globes.
More positive LED factors
- No toxic materials. Unlike most fluorescent lights, LED’s do not contain any mercury.
- High light output. LED technology allows you to now have as much light, if not more than fluorescents, halogens, and incandescent lights.
- Many choices. The Toowoomba Solar Centre offers many choices of LED lighting to fit your needs. If we don’t have what you are looking for in store, one of our quality distributors should be able to provide the product you need.
- Bugs aren’t attracted to them. Bugs are attracted to UV radiation, because LEDs omit little to no UV radiation; they are less visible to insects.
- Installation. Most LED lights are easy to install. Some will require a driver and our friendly staff will be able to assist you with purchasing the correct one.
- No warm-up. No more waiting for your lights to warm-up. LED lights allow you to have light instantly.
- Low energy use. The most desirable factor of LED lights is they don’t use a lot of electricity. This means you save on your electric bills.
- Qualified, professional installers to ensure the installation of your LEDs are done right the first time and to Australian standards.
Products & Suppliers
LED Australia Product Brochures
- Cree LED Product Range – includes downlights, troffers and lamps.
- Recess Downlights, Signage, Strip Lighting & Flexible LEDs, Cabinet & Display Lighting (PDF, 2.7MB)
- Wall & Step Lights, Pool & Landscape Lights, Replacement Lamps, Industrial & Flood Lights (PDF, 2.3MB)
- Downlights, Lumnicaries, Lamps (PDF, 2.6MB)