Savings for your home
Solar energy powers your home and protects the environment while reducing your monthly electricity bills. But all solar modules are not alike. There are significant differences among solar modules, warranties, and manufacturers. That’s why the Toowoomba Solar Centre takes the hard work out of choosing solar systems – we bring you right solar solution for your home, budget and needs.
The cheapest source of energy – the sun
With a range of residential solar solutions to choose from, the Toowoomba Solar Centre has a solution to suit every household and every budget. With a range of top performing and proven solar systems, full time electrical and plumbing contractors and a dedicated team in the office to handle your paperwork – reducing energy bills has never been easier!
Peace of mind for years to come
As energy prices continue to rise, so will your utility bill with the resulting negative impact in your cost of living. Investing in solar today, gives you the power to reverse this situation. You too, can protect your family from rising electricity costs, while making a very concrete, positive contribution to the environment now and for future generations.
4 easy steps
What to expect when buying buying a solar system tailored for your home and family.
A Toowoomba Solar Centre solar expert will visit your home to conduct a residential solar energy assessment and develop a customised proposal tailored to your energy needs, budget, location of your house, and style of your roof.
Your Toowoomba Solar Centre solar expert will handle all aspects of the solar system installation, from on-site work right through to connection.
That’s it! Your residential solar system is installed and you start saving on your energy bills. Our warranty provides peace of mind for years to come.
Getting ready for your Toowoomba Solar Centre visit
Once you have decided that you wish to proceed with purchasing a solar system, a certified solar expert will assess the suitability of your roof.
What you can expect from this visit
- A comprehensive visit will take between 60 and 90 minutes
- During this visit, your Toowoomba Solar Centre expert with go over all the aspects of a photovoltaic installation.
- Keep your latest electricity bills at hand. The Toowoomba Solar Centre expert will assess your current energy needs and the potential for savings and revenue.
- Make sure that the installer has free access to the roof and around the house to be able to perform a complete evaluation.
- If necessary, make a list of your questions so that the Toowoomba Solar Centre expert can address all your queries.
- After the visit, the Toowoomba Solar Centre expert will set up a new appointment with you to present you with a photovoltaic system proposal tailored to your needs.
Our Authorised Installers
Peace of mind
Of course you’d like to choose the highest quality solar panels for your home, so your installer should be selected with the same level of care! When you work with us, you can count on your local solar installer to provide the highest standard of quality and customer service when it comes to installation of your home solar panels.
Toowoomba Solar Centre are the most qualified and professional installers of residential solar systems in your community. We know because we train them to the highest standards in the industry. You can rely on us to handle all aspects of your residential solar panel installation, including design, permitting, system maintenance and incentives.